Install windows 7 inside windows 8.1 using Oracle VM VirtualBox
Today I will show you How to install Windows 7 Inside Windows 8.1 just in simple and easy step. Xehelp create a tutorial to install windows 7 in of windows 8.1 Step by step guidelines and also video.
Why we to Install windows 7 inside windows 8.1?
- You can develop, demonstrate, test and deploy software on a different Operating system on a single PC.
- Run your software that doesn’t work on windows 8.1.
- Run games that unable to play on windows 8.1.
- Share Your Windows with your team.
Things you need to install Windows 7 in windows 8.1.
- Windows 7 ISO file.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox.
If you don’t have Oracle VM VirtualBox, go to https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads and download VirtualBox for Windows hosts.
Step 1 : Set up VM VirtualBox for windows 7.
- Open Oracle VM VirtualBox and click on” New” button upper left corner.
- Now create a Virtual Machine box will open, type your Virtual Machine and select operating system windows 7 32-bit. After that click “on Next” button.
- Now customize your Memory size, I choose 1024 MB (1 GB). Now Click On “Next” button again.
- Now choose your storage device, I recommend you to choose second Option ” create Virtual hard disk now” and click “Create” button.
- A new box will appear and ask you to choose your Hard drive type, Choose the 1st option “VDI ( Virtualbox Disk Image).
- In this step choose whether the new virtual hard disk file should grow.
- Dynamically allocated.
- Fixed size.
I recommend you to choose 1st option “Dynamically allocated”.
- Now it will show your file location and size , just click Next.
- Finally, now Virtual Machine is ready to use, you can also see the below screenshot.
Step 2 : Windows 7 in VirtualBox.
- After successfully creating virtual machine click on your virtual machine and then click on “Setting” button.
- A new window will appear first click on “Storage->Empty” and then click on CD Icon and choose your ISO file. After that click on “Next” button to complete the process.
- Now click on your virtual machine and click on green button”Start“.
Finally windows 7 installation will start as a normal installation. Also, you can see in the screenshot.
Here is a tutorial to learn ” How To Install Windows 7 and other windows Inside Windows 8.1