Did you receiving error?
-: Windows Update cannot currently check for updates, because the service is not running :-
The remaining update is the most important thing in the 21st century. When the process stops on our PC, saying that the Windows Update Service Not Running . You need to panic because the remaining update also means keeping the security.
You do not need to waste time on this little problem, since we have a comprehensive solution to fix a problem with the Windows Update Service that does not work in Windows 7 or 8. The error in accuracy says: ” Windows Update cannot currently check for updates, because the service is not running” So, let’s start with our guide to fix the problem with Update Center.
May you like to read:
Solutions : Windows Update Service Not Running
1. Update the drivers
Updating the device drivers can help you fix the problem with the Update Center. It’s possible that your device is not updated, and Windows is experiencing difficulties and eventually creates an error when updating it.
Built-in help is provided by Windows to identify and fix problems that you encounter using Windows 10. This is useful when an unexpected error occurs.
To open the troubleshooter:
- You need to enter “Troubleshooting” at startup, and a troubleshooting message will appear in the search results.
- In the “System and Security” section, you need to click “Fix problems with Windows Update”
- You will be asked to continue with a specific instruction that you need to follow
- After that, start Windows Update.
Malware / Virus
Check for any malicious activity or software on your PC that causes the Windows Update service problem to stop. To do this, you can run a malicious software tool or scan your computer with Windows Defender. A good antivirus and cleaner for your PC can help you avoid such problems.
4. Install the update KB3102810
To resolve the problem with updating the Windows Update service, you must install the standalone security update KB3102810 on the PC. This method is designed to fix a problem with the Windows 7 service update.
- Download and install by clicking on below button:
- Restart the computer
- Stop the current Windows update process.
- Enter services.msc in the opened dialog box after you press the “Window” + “R” key
- Scroll to the Windows Update Service, right-click, and then click Stop.
- Deleting a software distribution folder
- Go to “My Computer” / “My Computer”
- Go to C: Windows
- Delete the software distribution folder
- Restart the computer and let it check for updates for at least 45 minutes.
5. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver.
To upgrade, you need to install the latest Intel Rapid Storage technology driver (Intel RST).